CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.49Trending at £11.98
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.11Trending at £7.37
- £6.79Trending at £9.00
- £4.99Trending at £9.99
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines marvels as tangible objects in the literary, courtly, and artisanal cultures of medieval England, but these clever devices, neither wholly semiotic nor purely positivist objects, are imbued with diverse cultural significance that illuminates in new ways the familiar literature of the Ricardian period.
- Author BiographySCOTT LIGHTSEY is Assistant Professor of Medieval Language and Literature in the Department of English, Georgia State University, USA.
- Author(s)Scott Lightsey
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe New Middle Ages
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.