All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.99
- £2.99Trending at £5.98
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.24Trending at £8.99
- £36.79Trending at £39.99
- £10.00Trending at £15.86
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic text is the only comprehensive review of the public/private law of money both in a domestic and an international context. The seventh edition deals with monetary law issues arising from the financial crisis and places particular emphasis on factors that affect the legal certainty and enforceability of monetary obligations.
- Author BiographyCharles Proctor is a partner at Edwards Wildman with 25 years' experience gained both in London and in the Far East in the banking, securities and international finance fields with various City Law firms, specialising in the field of banking and financial services. He is also an honorary professor in the School of Law, University of Birmingham and a Fellow of the Institute of Advanced Legal Studies in London. He has previously published four books, including the sixth edition of Mann on the Legal Aspect of Money , and numerous articles on various aspects of financial law.
- Author(s)Charles Proctor
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1798 g
- Width188 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.