Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis intriguing manual maintains, there is always scope for improvement. First published in 1829, it offers forthright advice to young gentlemen in all situations, from encouraging family harmony to good table manners and conduct at school.
- Author BiographyJ. Robinson was master of the free school in the village of Bunny, England.
- Author(s)J. Robinson
- PublisherThe British Library Publishing Division
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- GenreEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe British Library Publishing Division
- Weight209 g
- Width114 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.