Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis intriguing manual maintains, there is always scope for improvement. First published in 1829, it offers forthright advice to young gentlemen in all situations, from encouraging family harmony to good table manners and conduct at school.
- Author BiographyJ. Robinson was master of the free school in the village of Bunny, England.
- Author(s)J. Robinson
- PublisherThe British Library Publishing Division
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- GenreEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe British Library Publishing Division
- Weight209 g
- Width114 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.63Trending at £10.27
- £20.77Trending at £30.03
- £9.87Trending at £15.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.