All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaken from the poverty of her parents' home in Portsmouth, Fanny Price is brought up with her rich cousins at Mansfield Park, acutely aware of her humble rank and with her cousin Edmund as her sole ally. Featuring a quiet heroine, this novel presents an examination of social position and moral integrity.
- Author BiographyJane Austen (1775-1817) was extremely modest about her own genius but has become one of English literature's most famous women writers. She is also the author of Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Persuasion, and Northanger Abbey.
- Author(s)Jane Austen
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Out-of-print date15/07/2013
- Weight297 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Introduction byKathryn Sutherland
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.59Trending at £6.32
- £4.00Trending at £4.74
- £2.57Trending at £2.78
- £5.47Trending at £5.57
- £7.80Trending at £8.13
- £5.26Trending at £6.82
- £3.43Trending at £4.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.