All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual offers state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic modalities drawn from Gastroenterology, Speech Language Pathology, Otolaryngology and Radiology, offering contributions of 28 innovators and master clinicians to benefit both patients and providers.
- Author BiographyDr. Shaker is one the founders of the Dysphagia Research Society and the Medical College of Wisconin's Dysphagia Institute. Dr. Shaker is internationally recognized for his studies of deglutition and deglutition disorders, gastroesophageal reflux disease and cerebral cortical control of gastrointestinal sensory motor function. His research has led to some of the seminal discoveries in the area of airway protection and has opened new avenues of investigation and treatment for patients with swallowing disorders. He developed the rehabilitative exercises for treatment of upper esophageal sphincter dysphagia: The 'Shaker Exercises' commonly used in clinical practice.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note41 black & white illustrations, 31 colour illustrations, 25 colour tables, biography
- Weight596 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byCaryn Easterling,Gregory N. Postma,Peter C. Belafsky,Reza Shaker
- Edition Statement2013
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £79.14
- £25.00Trending at £38.49
- £14.52Trending at £18.65
- £17.90Trending at £20.08
- £24.53Trending at £25.38
- £29.73Trending at £32.42
- £29.31Trending at £31.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.