CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £12.64Trending at £13.66
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £23.27
- £8.62Trending at £14.99
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and practical account of how to set up and run a successful IUI and ovulation induction program.
- Author BiographyRichard P. Dickey is Clinical Professor and Chief, Section Reproductive Endocrinology-Infertility, Louisiana State University Medical School Founder and Medical Director, The Fertility Institute of New Orleans, USA. Peter R. Brinsden is Consultant Medical Director, Bourn Hall Clinic ACU, Cambridge, UK. Roman Pyrzak is Director, Andrology Laboratory, The Fertility Institute of New Orleans, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note41 b/w illus. 43 tables
- Weight370 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byPeter R. Brinsden,Richard P. Dickey,Roman Pyrzak
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.