Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis popular book covers the how-to of the respiratory care of newborns in outline format. It includes case studies for self-review and is illustrated with high quality radiographic images, figures, tables, and algorithms.
- Author BiographySteven M. Donn, MD, FAAP Professor of Pediatrics University of Michigan School of Medicine Division of Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine C.S. Mott Children's Hospital Ann Arbor, MI, USA Sunil K. Sinha, MD, PhD, FRCP, FRCPCH Professor of Pediatrics University of Durham Consultant in Pediatrics and Neonatal Medicine The James Cook University Hospital Department of Neonatal Medicine Middlesbrough, Marton-in-Cleveland United Kingdom
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2012
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date29/12/2016
- Content Note120 black & white illustrations, 27 colour illustrations, 53 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1235 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited bySteven M. Donn,Sunil K. Sinha
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.