CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionA bedside reference, this book offers a comprehensive set of normal values for clinical use that can be used to review how to perform a given study or to look up reference values that have not been committed to memory. By following the described techniques, the user - trainee or clinician - has normal values that can be used with confidence.
- Author BiographyDr. Ralph M. Bushbacher and Dr. Nathan D. Prahlow are both professors at Indian State University. Dr. Bushbacher is also the Chairman of the Department of Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- Author(s)Nathan D. Prahlow,Ralph M. Buschbacher
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Out-of-print date03/11/2015
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.