All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough procedural guide covering applications of neurosonology to diagnosis, monitoring of cerebrovascular and other neurological diseases.
- Author BiographyLaszlo Csiba is Professor and Chairman at the Department of Neurology at the University of Debrecen, Hungary, and former president of the European Society of Neurosonology and Cerebral Hemodynamics. Claudio Baracchini is Director of the Stroke Center and Neurovascular Ultrasound Laboratory at the University of Padua School of Medicine, and Secretary of the European Society of Neurosonology and Cerebral Hemodynamics.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note51 b/w illus. 169 colour illus. 31 tables
- Weight730 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byClaudio Baracchini,Laszlo Csiba
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.95Trending at £27.18
- £64.15Trending at £79.64
- £10.63Trending at £10.78
- £34.99Trending at £38.38
- £17.90Trending at £19.85
- £30.65Trending at £31.36
- £28.56Trending at £31.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.