All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
About this product
- DescriptionPsychosocial Rehabilitation' is a comprehensive ready- reference for mental health practitioners and students, providing practical advice on the full range of interventions for psychosocial rehabilitation. It contextualises the interventions described and provides pointers to enable the reader to explore the theory and research.
- Author BiographyRobert King, Professor of Psychology and Counselling, Queensland University of Technology, Australia. Chris Lloyd, Principal Research Fellow for the Gold Coast Health Service District, Senior Research Fellow for the Behavioural Basis of Health, Griffith University, Australia. Tom Meehan, Associate Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Queensland, Director of Service Evaluation and Research at the Park, Centre for Mental Health. Frank Deane, Professor of Psychology, Director of the Clinical Psychology programs, Director of the Illawarra Institute for Mental Health, University of Wollongong, Australia David Kavanagh, Research Professor at the Institute of Health & Biomedical Innovation and School of Psychology and Counselling, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width172 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byChris Lloyd,David Kavanagh,Frank P. Deane,Robert King,Tom Meehan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.