All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.22
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.97
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
About this product
- DescriptionManual of Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care Medicine, Second Edition presents essential information on common emergencies in small animals using a concise, practical outline format.
- Author BiographyDouglass K. Macintire was previously Director of Intensive Care, College of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Small Animal Surgery and Medicine, Auburn University and a Diplomate of ACVIM and ACVECC. Kenneth J. Drobatz is Director, Trauma Emergency Service, and Professor and Chief of Critical Care, Matthew J. Ryan Veterinary Hospital, University of Pennsylvania, and a Diplomate of ACVIM and ACVECC. Steven C. Haskins is Director, Small Animal Intensive Care Unit, Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital, University of California, Davis and is a Diplomate of ACVA and ACVECC. William D. Saxon is Telemedicine Consultant, IDEXX and a Diplomate of ACVIM and ACVECC.
- Author(s)Douglass K. Macintire,Kenneth J. Drobatz,Steven C. Haskins,William D. Saxon
- PublisherIowa State University Press
- Date of Publication13/07/2012
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationArnes, AI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIowa State University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1336 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.