All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers guidance on the evaluation of the surgical pathology specimen, from its arrival in the department to preparation of the final report. This title includes instructions on specimen processing, tissue handling, gross dissection technique, histological examination, application of special stains, and development of a differential diagnosis.
- Author(s)Susan C. Lester
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication27/07/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 108 illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £79.14
- £23.99Trending at £26.77
- £17.97Trending at £20.13
- £25.00Trending at £38.49
- £14.52Trending at £18.65
- £10.63Trending at £10.78
- £17.90Trending at £20.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.