CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £6.36Trending at £6.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThrough the composer Manuel de Falla, Carol Hess explores the advent of modernism in Spain in relation to the political and cultural tensions prior to the Spanish Civil War.
- Author BiographyCarol A. Hess is assistant professor of music at Bowling Green State University and the author of Enrique Granados: A Bio-Bibliography.
- Author(s)Carol A. Hess
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2002
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note8 halftones, 8 tables, 21 musical examples
- Weight630 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.