Manufacturing Citizenship: Education and Nationalism in Europe, South Asia and China by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £164.13Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £86.55Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £27.92Trending at £30.58
- £26.50Trending at £28.72
- £13.15Trending at £15.69
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.73
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionCitizen-making processes in European and Asian countries are compared in this interdisciplinary text that adopts an original approach by focusing upon the concept of citizenship as an effect of the educational enterprise.
- Author BiographyVeronique Benei is Research Fellow at the London School of Economics, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byVeronique Benei
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.