CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionManufacturing Engineering Handbook is the most comprehensive single-source guide to Manufacturing Engineering ever published.
- Author BiographyHwaiyu Geng, CMfgE, PE, is a Project Manager in Corporate Project Planning and Management at Hewlett-Packard Company, Palo Alto, California. While in charge of planning and implementing Hewlett-Packard's $51-million inkjet plant in Shanghai, China, he charted and directed the design, construction, and manufacturing plan, and completed the installation and startup of the manufacturing plant. Also, as Hewlett-Packard's Seismic Program Manager, Mr. Geng established safety and quality control procedures for the corporation's seismic assurance and mitigation projects in Shanghai and elsewhere.
- Author(s)Hwaiyu Geng
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill Handbooks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Out-of-print date13/10/2015
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight2072 g
- Width195 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine56 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.