Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the requirements for optimized Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES). It gives an overview of the efficiency potentials and different applications of MES.
- Author BiographyDr. Jurgen Kletti, born in 1948, studied Electrical Engineering at the University of Karlsruhe, specializing in Engineering IT. After graduation, he founded the company MPDV Mikrolab GmbH where he now acts as CEO and President. Since 1990 MPDV has mainly been dealing with software products and services for the manufacturing industry. MPDV's main product is the software system HYDRA, which offers, besides the MES functions, numerous applications to increase efficiency.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight439 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJurgen Kletti
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.