Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £48.83
- £15.48Trending at £18.98
- £11.18Trending at £17.04
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
- £13.11Trending at £19.99
- £43.29Trending at £47.24
- £239.45Trending at £243.96
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for junior- and senior-level courses in Plant and Facilities Planning and Manufacturing Systems and Procedures, this textbook is also suitable for graduate-level and two-year college courses. The book takes a practical, hands-on, project-orientated approach to exploring the techniques and procedures for developing an efficient facility layout.
- Author BiographyMatthew P. Stephens is a professor and a University Faculty Scholar in the College of Technology at Purdue University, where he teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in facilities planning, statistical quality control, and productivity- and reliability-based maintenance management. Stephens holds undergraduate and graduate degrees from Southern Illinois University and the University of Arkansas, with specialization in operations management and statistics. He spent nine years with several manufacturing and business enterprises, and he has been involved as a consultant with a number of major manufacturing companies. Stephens has numerous publications to his credit including several internationally adopted textbooks. Fred E. Meyers, P.E., is an emeritus professor in the College of Engineering and Technology at Southern Illinois University. He is an author and consultant, principal of Fred E. Meyers & Associates. Meyers has worked in heavy equipment manufacturing, aerospace, appliance manufacturing, and several other areas. His vast experience and varied assignments have made significant contributions to this textbook. His previous books include Plant Layout and Material Handling (1993) and Motion and Time Study for Lean Manufacturing (with James R. Stewart) (2001).
- Author(s)Fred E. Meyers,Matthew P. Stephens
- PublisherPurdue University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWest Lafayette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurdue University Press
- Content Notemany graphs and charts, Black & White with Illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.