Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging the theories of development and labor, this title explores how highly politicized labor movements could arise simultaneously in Brazil and South Africa, two starkly different societies. Beginning with the 1960s, it shows how both authoritarian states promoted specific rapid-industrialization strategies.
- Author BiographyGay Seidman is Assistant Professor of Sociology at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- Author(s)Gay W. Seidman
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication05/05/1994
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note7 graphs, 5 tables
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.