Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.95
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionBased upon extensive research in both manuscript and printed sources from the period between 1760 and 1830, this book will be of interest to historians of the early republic and economic historians as well as to students of technology, business, and industry.
- Author BiographyLawrence A. Peskin is an associate professor of history at Morgan State University.
- Author(s)Lawrence A. Peskin
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2003
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleStudies in Early American Economy and Society from the Library Company of Philadelphia
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note6 Halftones, black and white
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.