All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £50.62
- £17.02Trending at £27.56
- £16.95Trending at £17.21
- £10.06Trending at £12.53
- £8.15Trending at £9.08
- £11.75Trending at £17.14
- £9.77Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionOverviews manufacturing systems from the ground up. This title delves into the fundamental building blocks of manufacturing systems: manufacturing processes and equipment. It discusses various topics from the viewpoint of four fundamental manufacturing attributes: cost, rate, flexibility and quality.
- Author(s)E. L. K. E. Chryssolouris
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/10/2005
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note290 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1056 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.