All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £48.83
- £15.48Trending at £18.98
- £11.18Trending at £17.04
- £10.06Trending at £12.50
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
- £13.11Trending at £19.99
- £7.91Trending at £10.98
About this product
- DescriptionStructured like a textbook, the second edition of this reference covers all aspects of biopharmaceutical manufacturing, including legal and regulatory issues, production facility design, and quality assurance, with a focus on supply chain management and regulations in emerging markets and cost control.
- Author BiographyDr. Stefan Behme is the department head of Strategic Sourcing Finished Products, Contract Manufacturing at Bayer Healthcare, Berlin. Before that he worked with biotech operations of Bayer, taking care for external manufacturing cooperations for biotechnological production. Stefan started his industrial career with Bayer in the engineering department, managing healthcare investment projects in Germany and the US. From 2006 through 2010 Stefan worked as lecturer at the Universitys of Dortmund (Germany) and Berlin teaching GMP aspects of biopharmaceutical manufacturing and production processes in life sciences. In 2009 he published the book Manufacturing of Pharmaceutical Proteins - from Technology to Economy . Stefan received his Master's degree in chemical engineering and worked after that as assistant teacher in the field of macromolecular thermodynamics at the Technical University of Berlin where he also earned his PhD degree.
- Author(s)Stefan Behme
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication25/03/2015
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintBlackwell Verlag GmbH
- Weight1138 g
- Width176 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.