Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by fifth_avenue2014
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManvotionals is a collection of the best advice for men. From the philosophy of Aristotle to the success books of the late 19th and early 20th centuries to the speeches and essays of Theodore Roosevelt, the book contains the manly wisdom of the ages designed to inspire men to live life to the fullest and realise their complete potentia.
- Author BiographyBrett and Kate McKay are the married team behind the popular website, The Art of Manliness.com. In just two years, the site has grown to over 1 million visitors a month, over 2 million page views a month, and over 70,000 daily subscribers. In addition, the authors maintain a thriving online social network called the Art of Manliness Community. Brett has a degree in Letters where he focused on classical history and philosophy. He also graduated in the top ten of his class in law school. Kate has a bachelor?s in history and graduated summa cum laude with a masters in religion. They live in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Author(s)Brett McKay,Kate McKay
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLebanon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintF & W Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date14/03/2017
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.