CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionPerhaps no country's history is as fascinating and perplexing as that of Mexico. Including a map of Mexico showing political subdivisions, this title covers: bloody conquests and revolutions; men, good or evil; art, religion, and institutions brought from Spain or made in Mexico; topography and climate; and the conflict of cultures and races.
- Author BiographyLesley Byrd Simpson (1891-1984), Professor of Spanish, Emeritus, University of California Berkeley.
- Author(s)Lesley Byrd Simpson
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1960
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteillustrations, maps
- Weight458 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.