CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £26.24Trending at £39.88
- £88.92Trending at £134.99
- £15.08Trending at £17.20
- £9.78Trending at £9.91
- £23.33Trending at £39.78
- £10.15Trending at £10.74
- £12.47Trending at £15.58
About this product
- DescriptionPluralism presents both promises and challenges for Christian theology in the next millennium. Here biblical scholars, religious ethicists, and theologians reflect on the meaning and abiding relevance of the Christian revelation for communities of faith and the life of the church.
- Author BiographyWalter Brueggemann is William Marcellus McPheeters Professor Emeritus of Old Testament at Columbia Theological Seminary in Decatur, Georgia. He is the world's leading interpreter of the Old Testament, and is the author of numerous books, including Introduction to the Old Testament: The Canon and Christian Imagination and Reverberations of Faith: A Theological Handbook of Old Testament Themes. George W. Stroup is J.B. Green Professor of Theology at Columbia Theological Seminary. He is the author of The Promise of Narrative Christology, Before God, and Calvin.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Weight12 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine324 mm
- Edited byGeorge W. Stroup,Walter Brueggemann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.