All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
- £11.61Trending at £14.99
- £7.58Trending at £11.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the mathematical and diagrammatic techniques employed in the popular many-body methods to determine molecular structure, properties and interactions.
- Author BiographyIsaiah Shavitt is an Emeritus Professor of Ohio State University, and currently serves as an Adjunct Professor of Chemistry at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. After receiving his Ph.D. in Theoretical Chemistry from the University of Cambridge in 1957, he went on to teach in the chemistry department of Israel Institute of Technology and serve as a Postdoctoral Fellow in Theoretical Chemistry at the University of Wisconsin and the IBM Watson Laboratory at Columbia University. He is an Elected Member of the International Academy of Quantum Molecular Science, and was awarded the 2000 Morley Medal of the Cleveland Section of the American Chemical Society. Rodney J. Bartlett, the Graduate Research Professor at the Quantum Theory Project, University of Florida, pioneered the development of coupled cluster (CC) theory in quantum chemistry to offer highly accurate solutions of the Schrodinger equation for molecular structure and spectra. He is a Fellow of the International Academy of Quantum Molecular Sciences (1991), the American Physical Society (1986), and the Guggenheim Foundation (1986). He has published over 500 papers and book chapters, presented over 200 invited lectures at major meetings, and received numerous awards.
- Author(s)Isaiah Shavitt,Rodney J. Bartlett
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2009
- Series TitleCambridge Molecular Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note19 tables
- Weight1220 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.