CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £113.56Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £27.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents the developments that are giving new importance to reduced density matrices. The volume stresses not only their applications, but also the relevance of many-electron densities.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication30/09/2000
- Series TitleMathematical and Computational Chemistry
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteXIV, 301 p.
- Weight1820 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byJerzy Cioslowski
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.