All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.77Trending at £13.52
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by the author of Libra , which won the Aer Lingus International Fiction Prize, this novel is about words and images, novelists and terrorists. It is haunted by the intermingled spirits of such diverse figures as Andy Warhol and Mao Zedong.
- Author BiographyDon DeLillo received the Award in Literature from the American Academy and Institute of Arts and Letters in 1984. He has won the American Book Award, and the 1989 Irish Times/Aer Lingus International Fiction Prize for his novel, Libra. He has written 16 novels, including the acclaimed works Underworld and White Noise, as well as plays, short stories and essays.
- Author(s)Don DeLillo
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication16/07/1992
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date17/08/2016
- Weight187 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.