CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionWas Mao Zedong the first red emperor or the last great Marxist leader? Held in awe by his people, he was seen by many as a supreme hero who had freed their country. Lynch presents an account of Mao's life and politics, making use of a wealth of primary and secondary sources, locating Maoism in the broader context of 20th-century Chinese history.
- Author BiographyMichael Lynch teaches history at the University of Leicester.
- Author(s)Michael Lynch
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleRoutledge Historical Biographies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date05/05/2017
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables
- Weight330 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.