All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £24.02
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionM?ori and Social Issues canvases a range of social issues that are significant for a better understanding of the experiences and social environment of M?ori and highlight the need to ensure research-based solutions to the challenges presently faced.
- Author BiographyDr Tracey McIntosh is a senior lecturer in Sociology at Auckland University and a Director of the Centre of Research Excellence Nga Pae o teMaramatanga. Malcolm Mulholland (Ngati Kahungunu ki Wairarapa) is a researcher at Te Putahi a Toi, School of Maori Studies, Massey University. He is author of Beneath the Maori Moon: An Illustrated History of Maori Rugby (Huia 2009); co-editor of Kaitiaki: Maori and the Environment (Huia, 2010) and Weeping Waters: The Treaty of Waitangi and Constitutional Change (Huia, 2010).
- PublisherHuia Publishers
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintHuia Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width140 mm
- Height205 mm
- Edited byMalcolm Mulholland,Tracey McIntosh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.