Consider these sponsored items
- £7.87Was:£8.99Free postage
- £5.97Was:£8.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes for young readers how maps of their community are created, and what they are used for.
- Author BiographyMelanie Waldron worked in children's publishing for many years before becoming a full-time author. She has written many non-fiction books for young people and specializes in science and geography topics.
- Author(s)Melanie Waldron
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleRaintree Perspectives: Let's Get Mapping!
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.22Trending at £5.71
- £9.32Trending at £9.91
- £23.32Trending at £25.93
- £4.60Trending at £4.71
- £3.50Trending at £3.77
- £20.96Trending at £22.65
- £17.57Trending at £18.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.