All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £37.30Was:£39.99Free postage
- £36.67Was:£36.99Free postage
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCritical Social Thought
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJoseph J. Ferrare,Wayne Au
- Table Of ContentsSeries Editor's Foreword. By Michael W. Apple. Chapter 1: Introduction: Neoliberalism, Social Networks, and the New Governance of Education. By Wayne Au and Joseph J. Ferrare. Chapter 2: mEducation as a Site of Network Governance. By Diego Santori, Stephen J. Ball, & Carolina Junemann. Chapter 3: Network Restructuring of Global Edu-business: The Case of Pearson's Efficacy Framework. By Anna Hogan, Sam Sellar & Bob Lingard. Chapter 4: Mapping the Education Entrepreneurial Network: Teach For America, Charter School Reform, and Corporate Sponsorship. By Beth Sondel, Kerry Kretchmar, & Joseph J. Ferrare. Chapter 5: 'Project Global Access': A Network Analysis of an Emerging International Curriculum Program in China. By Shuning Liu. Chapter 6: Mapping Neoliberal Reform In Chile: Following the Development and Legitimation of the Chilean System of School Quality Measurement (SIMCE). By Javier Campos-Martinez, Francisca Corbalan Possel, & Jorge Inzunza. Chapter 7: Mapping the Discourse of Neoliberal Education Reform: Space, Power, and Access in Chicago's Renaissance 2010 Debate. By Sarah Bell. Chapter 8: Other Peoples' Policy: Wealthy Elites and Charter School Reform in Washington State. By Wayne Au & Joseph J. Ferrare. Chapter 9: Gangsta Raps, Power Gaps, and Network Maps: How the Charter School Market Came to New Orleans. By Kristen L. Buras. Chapter 10: Enterprise Education Policy and Embedded Layers of Corporate Influence. By Patricia Burch and Jahni M.A. Smith.
- Author BiographyWayne Au is Associate Professor at the University of Washington-Bothell, and is an editor for the teaching magazine and non-profit publishing house Rethinking Schools. Joseph J. Ferrare is Assistant Professor at the University of Kentucky.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.