All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series exploring land and earthforms, this text investigates what an island is, how it came about, its features and how it can change over time. The book also discusses climate, vegetation, wildlife, settlement, land use and exploitation of the environment.
- Author BiographyCatherine Chambers was born in Adelaide, Australia, and was brought up in the UK. She has written about 120 books for children and young adults on all kinds of subjects, including history, biographies, science and the arts.
- Author(s)Catherine Chambers
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2000
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleMapping Earthforms
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date02/11/2004
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £30.99Trending at £33.64
- £10.52Trending at £10.78
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £9.97Trending at £12.99
- £7.63Trending at £7.90
- £11.66Trending at £13.78
- £21.20Trending at £21.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.