All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA narrative history of the men and women who have explored Mars and mapped its surface from afar, and in so doing conditioned our understanding of our nearest planetary neighbour.
- Author BiographyOliver Morton is a science writer and journalist. He has written extensively for New Scientist, Nature and a range of National broadsheets.
- Author(s)Oliver Morton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/06/2003
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Content Note(1 x 16pp colour plate section)
- Weight290 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.