All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £16.03
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.78
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionDefines the application of Information Technology's systematic and automated knowledge mapping methodology to collect, analyze and report nanotechnology research on a global basis. This book includes basic analysis, content analysis, and citation network analysis of comprehensive nanotechnology findings across technology domains.
- Author BiographyDr. Hsinchun Chen is McClelland Professor of Management Information Systems (MIS) at the Eller College of Management of the University of Arizona. He received the Ph.D. degree in Information Systems from New York University in 1989, MBA in Finance from SUNY-Buffalo in 1985, and BS in Management Science from the National Chiao-Tung University in Taiwan. Dr. Chen is a Fellow of IEEE and AAAS. He received the IEEE Computer Society Technical Achievement Award in 2006. He is author of 20 books and more than 150 SCI journal articles covering knowledge management, digital library, homeland security, Web computing, and biomedical informatics in leading information technology publications. He serves on ten editorial boards, including: Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, ACM Transactions on Information Systems, ACM Journal on Educational Resources in Computing, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, International Journal of Digital Library, and Decision Support Systems. He has served as a Scientific Advisor/Counselor of National Library of Medicine (USA), Academia Sinica (Taiwan), and National Library of China (China). Dr. Mihail C. Roco is the Senior Advisor for Nanotechnology at the National Science Foundation (NSF) and a key architect of the National Nanotechnology Initiative. Dr. Roco is the founding Chair of the U.S. National Science and Technology Council's Subcommittee on Nanoscale Science, Engineering and Technology (NSET), and leads the Nanotechnology Group of the International Risk Governance Council. Prior to joining the National Science Foundation, he was Professor of mechanical and chemical engineering. Dr. Roco is credited with thirteen patents, and has contributed over two hundred articles and sixteen books. Dr. Roco is a corresponding member of the Swiss Academy of Engineering Sciences and member of the International Risk Governance Council. He is a Fellow of ASME, Fellow of AIChE and Fellow of the Institute of Physics, and was elected as Engineer of the Year by the U.S. Society of Professional Engineers and NSF in 1999 and again in 2004. He was awarded the National Materials Advancement Award from the Federation of Materials Societies in 2007 as the individual most responsible for support and investment in nanotechnology by government, industry, and academia worldwide .
- Author(s)Hsinchun Chen,Mihail C. Roco
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleIntegrated Series in Information Systems
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 20
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note117 black & white tables, biography
- Weight689 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.