CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/01/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePsychosocial Stress Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCharles R. Figley
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsFigley, Introduction. Burgess, Putting Trauma on the Radar Screen. Danieli, It Was Always There. Figley, From Veterans of War to War to Veterans of Terrorism: My Maps of Trauma. Friedman, Making it up as I Went Along. Herman, My Life and Work. Horowitz, A Life in but Not Under Stress. Kolb, Fully Primed. Krystal, Psychoanalytic Approaches to Trauma: A Forty-year Retrospective. Lifton, Some Reflections. Ochberg, There is Reason in Action. Raphael, Life, Trauma, and Loss. Solomon, Choices Made, Promises Kept. Terr, Memoirs of a Childhood Trauma Hunter. Ursano, Autobiographical Essay. Kolk, The Body Keeps the Score: Brief Autobiography of Bessel van der Kolk. Weisaeth, Becoming a Psychotraumatologist. Wilson, From Crisis Intervention to Bosnia: The Trauma Maps of John P. Wilson.
- Author BiographyCharles R. Figley, Ph.D., CT, MT, is President and Founder of the Green Cross Foundation and Professor at the School of Social Work at Florida State University. He is founder and director of the FSU Traumatology Institute <http://www.cpd.fsu.edu/pet/trauma.htm> (formerly the Psychosocial Stress Research and Development Program). He is an elected Fellow of the APA, APS, AAMFT, the American Association for the Applied Psychology, and the American Orthopsychiatric Association. Figley is the Founding President of the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies (ISTSS). He is a longtime Taylor & Francis author and consultant to our program, and currently serves as the consulting editor of the Psychosocial Stress Series.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.