All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMonmonier shows authors and scholars how they can use expository cartography--the visual, two-dimensional organization of information--to heighten the impact of their books and articles. A concise, practical book that introduces the fundamental principles of graphic logic and design. 112 maps. 1 halftone.
- Author BiographyMark Monmonier is distinguished professor of geography at Syracuse University's Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs.
- Author(s)Mark S. Monmonier
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1993
- GenreGeneral Atlases & Maps (not folded)
- Series TitleChicago Guides to Writing, Editing and Publishing
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note112 maps, 1 halftone
- Weight452 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.