All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.79Trending at £6.42
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis ground-breaking volume brings together contributions from scholars across a range of disciplines (including literary studies, history, geography and archaeology) to investigate questions of space, place and identity in the medieval city.
- Author BiographyCatherine A.M. Clarke is Professor in the English Department at the University of Southampton, having previously taught at Swansea University and Oxford University.
- Author(s)Catherine A. M. Clarke
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleReligion and Culture in the Middle Ages
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.