Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £8.39Trending at £8.60
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £6.98Trending at £7.10
- £10.49Trending at £10.83
About this product
- DescriptionMapping the New World Order is a ground-breaking new study mapping the growth and development of the web of intergovernmental organizations. The book systematically traces similarities and differences between the institutional architecture of the Cold War and post-Cold War eras.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Volgy is Professor of Political Science at the University of Arizona, and Executive Director of the International Studies Association. He has previously worked for USAID, USIA, and the National Democratic Institute in Central Asia, Eastern Europe, and Central America, and was recently an Atlantic Fellow. Zlatko Sabic is Professor of International Relations at the University of Ljubljana and Senior Research Fellow at the Centre of International Relations. Petra Roter is Assistant Professor of International Relations at the University of Ljubljana and Research Fellow at the Centre of International Relations. She is also GARNET Visiting Fellow at the Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation at the University of Warwick. Andrea K. Gerlak is Director of Academic Development for the International Studies Association and Visiting Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Arizona.
- Author(s)Andrea K. Gerlak,Petra Roter,Thomas J. Volgy,Zlatko Sabic
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight442 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.