All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £8.34Trending at £9.97
- £10.79Trending at £15.34
- £14.98Trending at £15.36
- £15.45Trending at £16.49
- £13.99Trending at £21.59
- £5.50Trending at £5.99
- £5.84Trending at £6.21
About this product
- DescriptionMapping the Present assesses the relationship between Foucault and Heidegger, particularly on the issue of space and history. It suggests that space and history need to be rethought, and combined as a spatial history, rather than as a history of space.
- Author BiographyStuart Elden is a Professor of Political Geography at Durham University.
- Author(s)Stuart Elden
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/10/2001
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.