All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPreviously published as Historical maps of World War II, Europe, by PRC, 2000.
- Author BiographyMichael Swift is the pen name of a publisher who lives in London and writes in his spare time, alongside his interest in industrial archaeology and football. He was educated in the north of England and at Oxford, where he gained an MA in History. He is also the author of Historical Maps of the Napoleonic Wars, Historical Maps of WWI, Historical Maps of Ireland and Historical Maps of WWII. Michael Sharpe was born in 1970 into a forces background and developed a fascination for flying and military history at an early age. He has worked on numerous publications and articles and is widely published in the fields of military and civil aviation, transport and military history. He is the author of Air Disasters and a volume of a ten-part history of warfare in the Second World War.
- Author(s)Michael Sharpe,Michael Swift
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteOver 100 colour illustrations
- Weight1024 g
- Width280 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £66.09
- £10.11Trending at £14.47
- £8.47Trending at £14.99
- £15.01Trending at £16.85
- £13.77Trending at £19.96
- £31.44Trending at £52.08
- £11.27Trending at £18.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.