All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £6.82Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on urban and rural environments, and also on popular culture and vernacular architecture, this draws on the literature of contemporary social and cultural theory to create a departure from traditional approaches to cultural geography.
- Author BiographyPeter Jackson is Professor of Human Geography at Sheffield University.
- Author(s)Professor Peter Jackson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/1989
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteline illustrations, halftones
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.