All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWise up, get mapping, get thinking. In this book you will find out how model mapping: infuses thinking skills into subject delivery; supports each stage of the accelerated learning process; can be used to measure and develop intelligence; and more.
- Author BiographyOliver Caviglioli has been using mapping in his professional and personal life for over twenty-five years. He is headteacher of a special school, and has a family, but finds time to share his skills by leading training courses in schools, on Model Mapping, Accelerated Learning and Thinking Skills. Ian Harris is an educational and business trainer specialising in Model Mapping, Accelerated Learning and Thinking Skills. Ian used Model Mapping with children of all ages and abilities during his twelve years of teaching, of which he spent three years as a SENCO and two as a deputy headteacher. Here, Oliver Caviglioli and Ian Harris have drawn upon research from a wide range of disciplines, and elegantly brought together theory and over thirty years of teaching experience, in a book that offers clarity, purpose and all kinds of new possibilities for teachers and students.
- Author(s)Ian Harris,Oliver Caviglioli
- PublisherNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2000
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAccelerated Learning S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 3
- Place of PublicationStafford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date03/11/2011
- Content Notereferences, index
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Volume editorAlistair Smith,Gina Walker
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.