Consider these sponsored items
- £12.99Free postage
- £12.60Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA debut collection from a young poetess, encountering a dazzling array of characters from Harry Potter's owl and Oscar Wilde to a flock of Cumbrian sheep.
- Author BiographyJane Yeh was born in the United States in 1971 and educated at Harvard University. She holds Master's degrees from the Iowa Writers' Workshop and Manchester Metropolitan University. Metre Editions published her chapbook, Teen Spies, in 2003. She is the recipient of a New York Foundation for the Arts Fellowship and an Academy of American Poets Prize. Currently Writer in Residence at Kingston University, she contributes articles on books and sport to The Times Literary Supplement, Poetry Review, The Village Voice, and Time Out New York. She lives in London.
- PrizesShort-listed for Whitbread Book Awards: Poetry Category 2005 and Felix Dennis Forward Poetry Prize for Best First Collection 2005.
- Author(s)Jane Yeh
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2005
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarcanet Press Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £5.20Trending at £10.07
- £5.75Trending at £5.83
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £8.00Trending at £10.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.