Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarcel Duchamp and the Architecture of Desire examines the link between architectural thinking and Duchamp's work. By employing design, drawing and making - the tools of the architect - Haralambidou's work performs an architectural analysis of Duchamp's final enigmatic work Given: 1. The Waterfall, 2.
- Author BiographyPenelope Haralambidou is Doctoral Programmes Coordinator at the Bartlett School of Architecture, UCL, where she also teaches design Unit 24.
- Author(s)Penelope Haralambidou
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/12/2013
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleDesign Research in Architecture
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 46 colour and 225 b&w illustrations
- Weight1092 g
- Width240 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Teddy Cruz,Professor Murray Fraser,Professor Jonathan Hill,Professor Jane Rendell
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £26.49Trending at £37.78
- £6.96Trending at £7.95
- £6.53Trending at £7.97
- £5.99Trending at £6.12
- £5.97Trending at £6.95
- £5.99Trending at £6.17
- £5.99Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.