Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionFor a generation of Malaysians, no proper closure to the traumas of the racial riots of May 13, 1969 has been possible. But then came March 8, 2008. The surprising results of the General Election started eclipsing the fears linked to that spectral night 40 years ago. This book offers insights into the phenomenon now referred simply as March 8.
- Author(s)Johan Saravanamuttu,Lee Hock Guan,Ooi Kee Beng
- PublisherInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Date of Publication26/11/2008
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.