All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.99
- £18.29Trending at £22.83
- £7.58Trending at £7.86
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £23.39Trending at £31.31
- £15.28Trending at £20.03
- £10.74Trending at £16.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives an essential new perspective to the understanding of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder - it describes this complex set of behaviours from the inside. It complements and deepens the clinical presentation of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, at a time when this diagnosis is being applied to more and more children.
- Author BiographyJacky Fletcher is the mother of Stefan, a thirteen-year-old ADHD boy. She trained as a teacher for children with severe learning disabilities, and is currently a swimming teacher. She has worked with families in the UK who need short-term help with their children in emergency situations. Stefan has taken part in several TV programmes and has appeared on News at Ten in a special documentary about ADHD.
- Author(s)Jacky Fletcher
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight172 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.