All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBorn in 1473, Margaret Pole was the daughter of George, and the only woman, apart from Anne Boleyn, to hold a peerage title in her own right during the sixteenth century. This work presents the life and culture of this propertied titled lady against the social and political background of late Yorkist and early Tudor Britain.
- Author BiographyHazel Pierce is a historian and taught at Bangor University where she completed her Ph.D. thesis. She is a fellow of the Royal Historical Society, and has published widely on fifteenth- and sixteenth-century British history, and on the Pole family in particular.
- Author(s)Hazel Pierce
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.