All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.22
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £26.06
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- DescriptionMarginal models are often the best way of answering research questions involving dependent observations. This comprehensive overview of the basic principles of marginal modeling offers a wide range of possible applications through many real world examples.
- Author(s)Jacques A. Hagenaars,Marcel A. Croon,Wicher Bergsma
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleStatistics for Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight576 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.