CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £137.64Trending at £151.29
- £25.99Trending at £26.29
- £42.34Trending at £45.99
- £39.38Trending at £45.89
- £21.88Trending at £27.59
- £10.33Trending at £11.39
- £12.24Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionAutomatic detection and segmentation of anatomical structures in medical images are prerequisites to subsequent image measurements and disease quantification, and therefore have multiple clinical applications.
- Author(s)Dorin Comaniciu,Yefeng Zheng
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/04/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 Tables, black and white; 58 Illustrations, color; 64 Illustrations, black and white; XX, 268 p. 122 illus., 58 illus. in color.
- Weight596 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.