All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.62Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.54Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- Author BiographyJoachim von Braun is an economist, with a Doctoral degree in agricultural economics from University of Gottingen, Germany. He joined ZEF as Professor and Director of the Department for Economic and Technological Change in December 2009. He was also Director at ZEF during its foundation phase 1997-2002. Before returning to ZEF, von Braun was Director General of the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) based in Washington, DC, U.S.A. 2002 to 2009. von Braun also has been Professor for Food Economics and Policy at Kiel University, Germany. His research addresses international development economics topics, incl. markets and trade; poverty; health and nutrition; science and technology.
- Date of Publication20/08/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight821 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byFranz W. Gatzweiler,Joachim Von Braun
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.